|Your safety is||HOME||ABOUT US||DONATIONS||CONTACT US||SITE MAP|
Your workforce is your company’s most valuable asset. Commit to keeping employees safe with Active Shooter Training.
• Prepare your staff for an active shooter situation.
• You get unlimited access to the training video, including a five-question, printable post-test for employee records.
• Integrate the Active Shooter plan into your OSHA-required Emergency Action Plan.
• Use the training year after year as a part of annual safety training.
• Convenient web training is viewable on any smart device, making it easy for employees to complete as their schedules allow.
The training course was developed by SHC Director and former State Trooper, Sheldon Lyon. Call us at 816-233-3330 or
email Sheldon at email@example.com
to find out how you can bring this important training to your company.
Announcements AND UPCOMING EVENTS
2016 Safety Town Registration
4-Hour Defensive Driving Program - Missouri Western
June 8, 2016, 8 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
July 8, 2016, 8 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
April 20 - Coaching the Lift Truck Operator, St. Joseph
May 11 - Confined Space Entry, Maryville
May 17 - Forklift Refresher, St. Joseph
COURT REFERRED PROGRAMS
You may register for Court Programs using our secured on-line registration form.
St. Joseph Safety and Health Council | 118 S. 5th St. | St. Joseph, MO 64501 | Tele: (816) 233-3330 | Fax: (816) 233-8343
Copyright © 2010 St. Joseph Safety & Health Council. All rights reserved.